AT Concepts points of differences are :
- We are able to tackle intercultural, operational and strategic management issues
- We have developed dedicated Eastern European business approach tools, such as the WWWH and CORM models
- We actively support the SMEs from Eastern Europe through educational and free consultancy programs
- Being a catalyst for our client’s innovative ideas, evidenced by the strategic concepts we develop for your business!
- Constantly challenging the existing frontiers of business development
AT Concepts Educational and Supportive Programs Conferences
AT Concepts considers it a sense of duty to create and bring to life educational programs intended to increase the awareness of SMEs about
the benefits of strategic advisory services.
AT Concepts regularly organizes conferences in different Eastern European countries on hot subjects for business development.
Starting with 2006 AT Concepts will organize live or recorded internet conferences offering the possibility to be connected to
interviews, roundtables and seminars without leaving your office. These internet conferences will be joined by reputable CEO’s, senior top managers
and professors that will discuss current challenges to the SME. Interviews
Free Consultancy Program
AT Concepts has created a Free Consultancy Program. This program offers a free hour consultation by appointment to all potential clients
with yearly turnovers in excess of one million Euros. In this way, we are performing a pro-bono service to SMEs, offering the promise of
an expert, outside opinion on customers’ existing strategy. Pro bono services